This is exactly what happens when in the middle of a photoshoot you read a message from your boss saying: Nuria you shine, you know that. Your self-esteem (which usually has “her” own life) considers seriously obey and tries to concentrate to reach the 99%. The other 1% is about searching other souls to connect with.

This is the result of a very special night photo-session with a recent friend called ”Thayná Diamond”, she is a wonderful singer, she usually sings cover songs with her guitar and that voice…She shines too. Here you can find her Youtube Channel: Thaynás Videos, Songs & Covers. Also as you can see it she is a very good model, you can see more of her pictures on her Instagram: Thayná’s Instagram.

She had!

Ropero!

Photographie!

Thaina Tatoo!

Libertad II!

SSShhhh!

Grunge Retro!

Nocturna Thay!

Postgrunge!

TBokeh!

Thanks for all sweetie ❤ and good work! You know, positive vibrations!!!

In the way of studying Fashion Photography and in love with the caramel tea, music with trumpets, travel with my old bicycle, chocolate, kids and animals, cherries, festivals and concerts, milkshakes, flowers, tattoos, read, cinema, the sea...

2 Comment on “Night Flashes

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: